What a child wears to school reflects his/her attitude to learning. It portrays the schools ethos and shared positive values. The school governors have agreed a uniform for the children of the school to wear. It is hoped that all children will wear the school uniform as it is both practical and smart. The articles of clothing in the uniform are such that they may be obtained from shops in local towns such as Kings Lynn, Wisbech and Holbeach or through one of the many Mail Order catalogues available. Stared items of uniform are available from the school office.
Typical prices on all garments are listed as follows:
- Black or Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Black or Grey trousers
- White blouse/shirt
- Maroon sweatshirt (school logo) – £9.00/£10.00 (available at school office)
- Maroon sweatshirt cardigan – £10.50/£11.50 (available at school office)
- Maroon Fleece Jacket – £11.50 (available at school office)
- Black or Brown school shoes
PE AND GAMES KIT
All children will require a change of clothing for Physical Education. The basic requirements are:-
- Indoor P.E. – T-shirt, shorts, plimsolls, leotards may also be worn.
- Outdoor P.E. – T-shirt, shorts, trainers, track suits may be worn.
P.E. Kit in “House Colours” may be obtained from the school office.
P.E. Kit (in house colours)
* T-shirts £4.25 (available at school office)
We do occasionally send forms round asking parents/carers if they wish to purchase school uniform articles with the school logo printed on them in the relevant school colours.
For health and safety reasons, all jewellery, including stud earrings, must be removed for sporting activities and long hair should be tied back. If your child is unable to remove their earrings by themselves, it should be arranged that they do not wear studs on their PE days.